Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. McAdams and my WIP

I finally got to meet Mr. and Mrs. McAdams today.  They are the couple that I was doing a commission portrait of so their son could give it to them for their anniversary.  What a delightful couple.  Mr. McAdams is 90 years old and still plays racquetball.  Mrs. McAdams is 87 and such a delight to be around... you never know when she may break out into a song, and she has a very nice voice!
Mr. and Mrs. McAdams with their portrait

I began the painting of "Daydreamer" today and got several glazes on.  I am at a point now where I really need to concentrate and think about what I am doing so I had to stop until I can have some uninterrupted time for painting.  Just being able to put paint on the paper was pleasing to me today.
Daydreamer... a work in progress.
How about you?  Did you get a lot accomplished today?  I am looking forward to painting more tomorrow!!

Be Still My Art,


Kay





No comments:

Post a Comment